Thompson Middle School's Me to We Club is thrilled to host a community awareness night where we will present SCREENAGERS: Growing Up in the Digital Age. After the viewing, literature will be provided in addition to the opportunity to take part in small group discussions with professionals, parents and students. Click Here to view the Screenagers Preview!
THANK YOU to everyone for making our Lights for Life 5K a huge success! Thanks to the sponsors, volunteers, and participants for helping us bring suicide out of the dark! Here is a preview of our event video created by Jarrod and Justine Smith of Burntwood Studios. More photos and final race times will be posted soon.
Join us on December 9th, 2017, in honor of Diego's 19th birthday, for the Lights for Life 5k - Bringing Suicide Out of the Dark. Download the registration form here.
- Murrieta Town Square
- Behind the Public Library
- 8 Town Square, Murrieta, CA 92562
- 5:00 AM - Volunteers Arrive
- 5:30 AM - Packet Pick-Up/Race Day Registration (same day registration ends at 7:10 am)
- 6:30 AM – Opening Ceremony6:30 AM – Opening Ceremony
- 7:15 AM - Start of 5k
- 6:30 AM - 9:30 AM - Silent Auction — closes at 9:30 and winners announced by 10 am
- $15 (includes #playfordiego bracelet)
- $25 Student (Project 99 race shirt & bracelet)
- $35 Adult (Project 99 race shirt & bracelet)
- Library, PD, and City Hall lots and dirt patches adjacent to Library and Town Square Park **please carpool if possible
- Please dress in BRIGHT colors and wear lights. We want to bring suicide and mental health issues OUT OF THE DARK
Running the 5K is not a requirement to attend this suicide awareness event!
Questions or Sponsorship
If you have any questions or would like to sponsor our event please contact Kaylee at firstname.lastname@example.org